Sunday, August 8, 2010

My beautiful Granddaughters

I share my granddaughters with Patti, who I have known for years. She is the girls Nana, and came recently from Utah for a visit. She is an amazing photographer, and has caught each of them showing their personalities. Sorry Patti, I had to "borrow" the pictures from your blog. This is our Mia, full of spunk and love. She gives great hugs, and her smile .... well lets just say it melts Grandmas heart. She is also a red head, with the personality that goes with it.
Our Sara isn't little any more. She is so grown up. Sara's favorite thing to do with me is read and cuddle. She looks so cute in her new glasses, and is always the first to give me a hug.

This one is growing up so fast. She is starting first grade, I can hardly believe it. She reads so well. It is fun to introduce her to new books. It is always fun to have a special Nora, Grandma day. Last time we made mini muffins, it was Nora's idea to put Chocolate Chips in them. They were yummy.
Now if Patti had only gone to visit Brad and Katie, I would have had a great picture of Kyle too.


1 comment:

Patti said...

Oh sorry, Marlene! Can you believe that visiting Kyle never ONCE entered my mind while I was there? I have a 3-opening matted picture frame hanging in my office right above my computer. Until a couple days ago, it still had the pictures of Nora and Sara (separate and together) from Kiddie Kandid, about 2 years ago. No pictures of Mia. I just framed this very picture of Mia and Nora, however, the picture of Sara is just slightly different. I thought it was funny we picked 2 of 3, the very same photo. I love these girls to pieces! It was so hard to leave them!