It was a normal Sunday afternoon at our house. We had finished family dinner and the regularly scheduled make the Chocolate Chip Cookie process began. We didn't have more that 1/4 cup of chocolate chips! Emily forgot to tell us she had made cookies while we were gone.....and we were OUT. I refused to let some one go Home Teaching at Bro.
Albertsons, so Holly took the M&M's out of the Trail Mix, and Wes chopped up some mini Hershey candy bars left over from our last campfire. The other problem was the recipe was on the back of the package. So a quick text message to Emily to find out which box she stored her cook book in, and we were back in business. The cookies turned out really good. I have replenished our
Chocolate Chip supply!
1 comment:
Whew! Disaster barely diverted! If you lived closer to my house I could have given you pounds of chocolate chips from my food storage. What's a proper food storage without chocolate chips?
Post a Comment