Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentines Day Anderson Style








Oops on the Brad picture, and I can't figure out how to get it off and try again. Well, this is progress though. I did get the pictures in the same post (Thanks Sam for the lesson) I actually turned one of them. Sorry Brad it wasn't yours.
Anyway, Valentines Day is Andys holiday, He likes picking out appropiote cards for each of his chldren, and then something from the Hallmark store to go with it. Usually the Hallmark special of that year. (To bad it was the Kissing Bears 2 yrs. in a row.) This year was no exception. The cute fuzzy animals sing obnoxious songs, and Wesleys buzzer is also noisy. Andy will learn to read the entire cards next year. (A comment about washing edible undies, is not something you expect to find on a Hallmark Card.) We didn't get get a picture of Emily's Bull or Wes and the buzzer, after all they live here.
Nora and Sara brought over beautiful frosted sugar cookies with sprinkles. Grandma and Nora like the same amount of frosting on the cookies.....lots! Thanks, they were tasty.
I fixed dinner (surprise), and thought I would make it Valentine like, by eating by candlelight.
Andy couldn't see what he was eating.....so we turned on the lights.
Happy Valentines Day
( I can find spell check, just can't figure out how to use it. Next lesson when you come over Sam)

1 comment:

Nora's world said...

WOW! That is a super unattractive picture of me. I had just come from cleaning out the washer and dryer, but still...